Digital marketing is a whole new world. From developing websites to social media, performance media and SEO. Add on top TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIN and of course, some other bigger names. When you understand why it is important to upload only content that was previously SEO optimized or to create a story that is easy to understand for all target groups you will see in an instant the opportunity to start your career in advertising as a digital marketing executive.
A paid internship of 3 months as a digital marketing executive will offer you the opportunity to be the dot that is connecting all the projects expectations.
🌟What is so intriguing about working on digital marketing projects?
We think Criss can better answer this question since she will be the person with whom you are going to work directly. Something makes her creative brain mesmerize around digital marketing projects or maybe she feels that every project is an escape room with a different scenario and she has to solve the mystery. Criss was working with Irina on several digital marketing projects and they discovered a hero area which was named ”câcâzmâzăreli”. Meaning all those tiny little parts that are the last milestone from a project marked as done. At the same time they are so important because a project is not done without them and since a project is not done you can not invoice it. 🤭
A digital marketing executive role at Digitalee doesn’t have major risks while giving you the nice feeling of getting things done. It will challenge your creativity for sure, and also the ability to be a fast learner. You will feel the taste of real responsibility and have people around you for support whenever needed.
Daily or weekly tasks (depending on the workload) – whatever you read below and you do not know you will learn 🥰:
- use Canva (pro version) and social media frames to create stories and share link images for various clients while respecting their brandbooks,
- plan stories created by a graphic designer for several social media accounts,
- invite people that previously interacted with a page to become a follower/fan of that page,
- upload articles and content on the following websites: www.nominjyuku.ro, www.noltehomestudio.ro, www.fedima.ro, www.itrade-systems.ro, www.mybenefits.ro, www.digitalee.ro (depending on existing contracts some will be removed, some more will be added) with nice & responsive formatting that only a true GenZ knows how to do it,
- resize and/or frame the pictures inserted in the uploaded articles,
- fill in a document with issues that you may encounter while uploading content and tagg Criss or Irina to make a task out of it for the developer assigned to the project,
- transcript interviews or check interview transcriptions for content creators and copywriters,
- fill in SEO information in the backend of several websites or platforms (you will receive the exact information from a SEO specialist, you will also get proper training for this).
We think there are enough things for a part-time internship 😻. Of course, a digital marketing executive in its full-time version is doing many other things in our agency. You can ask Cristina Radu about it because right now she is assigned to this job.
✍️Requirements (no previous working experience is required):
- Education – we will respect your school schedule:
- Last year of high school with good grades
- 1st year in college in one of the following fields: marketing, business, administration, communications, social media, project management, accounting, IT.
- Tendency to learn fast various software and/or platforms.
- Creative skills (free time creative hobbies are appreciated) .
- Patience to assimilate new information and concepts.
- Good organizational skills and interpersonal communication.
- Take deadlines seriously.
- Proves honesty in all his/hers communication.
- With a good ability to find arguments and a suitable speech to sustain them.
- Good writing and speaking in English (”the ducks comes from the trucks” stays in the 90s, we suppose you are a GenZ, you grew-up with Cartoon Network, YouTube and social media exposure).
⏳What you will have to do during the internship:
- Being physically present in our office from Monday to Friday, between 9:00-13:30 (half an hour lunch break) or we will find other consecutive 4 hours/day that can be recurrent and match your school schedule.
- Follow the project plan of each client that will be put at your disposal by our project coordinator.
- Follow the project flow of each client explained by the project manager/project coordinator.
- Everything mentioned in the list above at daily/weekly tasks.
- Being proactive and give feedback on the flow if you have a better idea for how a flow should work on a project.
✔️What we have to offer:
- An internship contract for 3 months with part-time participation between 1st February – 30 April)
- Internship certificate
- The possibility to continue as an employer for a full time job contract, after the internship, for an undetermined period and a new salary & benefits package
- Infrastructure: laptop, internet, fixed desk, e-mail address.
- Recommendation letter from the business owner for further employment with other agencies if he/she decides not to continue and our collaboration is a good one.
- Learning plan in the digital marketing field.
- Goodies for your moddies: water, coffee, tea, chocolate, vitamins.
- Central office in Bucharest which is easy to access from Piața Romană subway (you can find us here).
- You will be part of all our fun activities (if you want to spend time with us).
- Send your CV in English to email@example.com until 15th of January. You will receive an answer from us regardless if it is positive or negative.
- The recruitment process has two steps and you will receive them via e-mail in response to your CV.