Who are we and what will be your role as a content creator at Digitalee❓
We are a digital marketing agency based in Bucharest offering the following services: project & process management, content marketing, community management, SEO, web development, digital media buying & strategy for a various range of clients: Altex, Bakery School Foundation, Cometex, Credex, FEDIMA România, iTrade, Instituto Cervantes, MyBenefits, woombikes, Puratos România, RTC etc.
Digitalee is also a place safe to argue and debate about how our clients marketing projects should evolve. We advocate for authentic and egoless feedback, both from client and agency, which, in our opinion, is the only way to make sure a communication solution meets the target group needs and brand tone of voice.
We are a team of thinkers and builders dedicated to long term business friendships part of a digital marketing agency where we think and build each winning step for a marketing battle.
As a content creator your role consists of the following:
- to be responsible of creating the best content solution in a given brief for your client portfolio;
- to be up-to-date with best practices in digital marketing areas and to apply them within given resources;
- to ask for help when needed and on time, to respect our way of working or make suggestions for improvement;
- to be accustomed with content creation KPIs (ex: engagement, virality etc);
- to deliver your monthly content plan on time for each client;
- to explain to the graphic designer associated with your portfolio in a compelling way what you need and expect for your visuals;
- to use dedicated social media apps when needed to create reels and/or stories;
- to have a deep understanding of what a brandbook means and how important is the information found there;
- to prove creativity and not to offer first hand solutions.
You will be active in pitch presentations, although we do not enter many pitch challenges (maximum 2-3/year) because we are very keen with our resources and the way we are spending our time.
Being part of our team means also that you are on the same page with our organizational values.
We have a vacancy as a content creator in our team. We seek a person with a minimum of uninterrupted 2 years experience in content creation. Experience is important for us, but even more important is how you know to apply your experience on the clients portfolio that will be given to you, how your experience helps you dealing with unexpected situations.
More information on the job can be found below.
🌟What clients portfolio will you start with and what kind of content you will have to create for it?
Puratos Romania – www.puratos.ro (monthly: Facebook, Instagram, blog posting, live events coverage or live desktop events coverage, occasionally: content for paid media campaigns).
MyBenefits – www.mybenefits.ro (monthly: LinkedIN, occasionally: blog posting, sales presentations, occasionally: content for paid media campaigns).
iTrade Integrated Systems – www.itrade-systems.ro (monthly: blog posting, occasionally: sales presentations, occasionally: content for paid media campaigns).
Cometex – website soon to be launched (monthly: LinkedIn, Facebook, occasionally: content for paid media campaigns).
FEDIMA România – www.fedima.ro (monthly: LinkedIN, Facebook, occasionally: content for paid media campaigns).
Nolte Home Studio – www.noltehomestudio.ro (monthly: Instagram, Facebook, occasionally: content for paid media campaigns).
What other assignments could appear on the way on your clients portfolio that will be your job to deliver and is not on the list because it doesn’t have a frequency at the moment of employment: landing pages, newsletters, open another type of social media account (ex: TikTok, YouTube etc), being involved in photo shooting and video shooting together with client & agency team, creating materials for influencers.
🥳What is the usual workflow?
In the process of making things done and of being performant on your clients portfolio you will have support from four colleagues and….software: digital marketing executive (creating stories from your content plan and scheduling content from your content plan), digital marketing products coordinator (for reports, insights and research), graphic designer (to have appealing visuals), professional translator (from EN to RO and RO to EN), CanvaPRO (for low complexity visuals or for regular inspiration or for quick executions), Dreamstime pro subscription, ChatGPT is allowed for info research, but not to make it your core creativity source:
- You receive a monthly list of client priorities (ex: communicational themes, campaign, actions etc) from the Project Manager which you will have to transpose into a content plan.
- Ask for visuals with a concise brief to the graphic designer/videographer and the digital marketing executive associated with your clients portfolio. We have been working with the same graphician for years, she/he knows the brand, the big picture information, she/he really needs only a concise brief.
- Deliver the content with a frequency of monthly or weekly deadlines.
- Verify if what was delivered is according to your brief/needs/specifications/ meets best practices.
- Verify if the content was scheduled for distribution by your digital marketing executive colleague, give feedback or make adjustments when needed.
- Publish or schedule yourself the content when there are situations needed.
- Implement or debate with arguments the feedback you receive internally and/or externally.
- Answer or be part of the process that answers customer / fan questions for community management purposes in a way that proves honesty towards the customer / fans, in line with the brand values and in the best time frame possible.
- Participate in monthly meetings to debate reports.
- Be an active part of brainstorming sessions when necessary.
- Actively take the leadership role on a brief that needs to be solved with content marketing solutions.
- Participate in meetings with clients when necessary.
In our agency, we want people to focus on what they are best at. This is why a content creator is not actively doing reports, scheduling content, creating visuals from scratch etc.
We want everybody to spend 8 hrs/ day at maximum focus and potential on their core areas.
✍️Requirements hard skills:
- Romanian language at its best.
- GSuite editing skills (.doc, Google Slides at advanced level; spreadsheet at minimum level).
- Digital marketing concepts (ex: how Facebook functions, what type of reels can be done on IG, what is user generated content etc).
- English proficiency (especially written and speaking).
- Rich vocabulary.
- Writing techniques.
- Canva editing skills (or equivalent).
- University graduate or last year of studies.
- Understanding of what a project plan is and why it is important to follow it.
- Storytelling abilities.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Used to digital media formats.
- Past projects on SEO content.
⏳Requirements soft skills:
- Attention to details (we do not want to find out that your visual has some missing letters).
- Organized (you do not faint because you have to make yourself a to do list).
- Fast learner (you do not need one more meeting or 2 more emails or one more conversation to understand what you need to deliver after a brief was given and after a debrief session was held).
- Clear thinking of your own next steps on a project.
- Good matching between content formats and your client portfolio domain activity.
- Explores a given resources at its best, not at its waste (ex: a given photoshooting materials.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Proactive in proposing new content ideas to clients by collaborating with the Project Manager and Digital Marketing Products Coordinator.
✔️What we have to offer:
- Employment contract for an undetermined period of time with a fixed salary (between 600-900 euros depending on experience and content writing skills), Edenred electronic tickets and public transportation subscription for 6 months in advance.
- Needed infrastructure to fulfill your duties (ex: laptop).
- After 6 months of contract you can take part in the annual incentive program where you can choose incentives between: 3 months personal coaching with a certified coach, 3 months WorldClass platinum subscription, 1 month working from anywhere/year etc.
- Financial bonuses following a very clear plan of performances and rise of the fixed salary.
- We do not encourage overtime. Our daily objective is to finish our job before 6pm, but when necessary they are paid and announced in advance with at least 1 working day.
- 1h break during the day is mandatory.
- Regular stuff in the office: coffee, water, tea, you can literally cook your own meal if you want.
- We encourage personal branding and we strongly support personal evolution through 1-2-1s discussions, team activities, internal workshops, exposure to different kinds of events.
- Central office in Bucharest which is easy to access from Piața Romană subway (you can find us here).
- Optional (depending on the economic context, professional evolution and your proven talent): WebSummit participation in Lisbon.
- Work From Home days upon request.
❌What is forbidden and activities for which our collaboration might end:
- Working for freelance projects during your work time schedule, for clients that are in competition with Digitalee clients or during your Work From Home requested days. Using Digitalee infrastructure to work for personal freelance projects.
- Being late to work several times in a row and not announcing before.
- Not meeting your deadlines several times in a row and not announcing the reason for not meeting deadlines.
- Not respecting confidentiality of the projects you are part of.
- Send your CV in English to email@example.com . You will receive an answer from us regardless if it is positive or negative.
- The recruitment process has three steps: 1– virtual interview (15 minutes) 2– practical exercise for which you will have 3 working days to send and prepare: one Facebook post, one Instagram reel, one TikTok reel or one content plan and 5 stories; if we use something from your work and we are not going to collaborate you will get paid 3 – face2face interview (30 minutes).